- Exclusive use of our site for a wedding or event (including access to set-up the day before your wedding, until midnight on the day of your wedding and on the day after to dismantle all decorations, flowers etc up to 4pm)
- Wedding accommodation for the bridal couple
- Seating for a ceremony for up to 50 guests
- Table and seating for Wedding dining for up to 50 guests
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Gallery/Mezzanine for DJ
- Courtyard Area
- Outdoor firepit and logs
- Washroom facilities with underfloor heating and disabled access
- Ample adjacent car parking
What’s Not Included?
- Wedding Licence – we don’t yet have a licence to do the legals here but we’re working on it!
- Catering & Bar Facilities. We have a list of approved caterers and mobile bars who can provide a variety of requirements for your event. Alternatively, you can use your own preferred supplier if you wish.
- Crockery, cutlery, table linen and napkins. These will need to be provided by your caterer.
- Entertainment (disco, band etc.)
- Flowers and other decorative items
- Registrar costs
- Glamping accommodation (for up to 24 guests). We have six Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® Cabins, four of which have outdoor bubbly hot tubs. Please click here for further details and for booking tariffs.
If you require extra accommodation, there are additional hotels and B&Bs nearby and we can provide you with a list of these. We would also be happy to discuss the option of camping if there are any guests who wish to stay on-site but who cannot be accommodated in the cabins.
Introductory offers are also available for a limited period. Please contact our friendly, helpful team for more information.